- Periodontal disease is one of the most common medical conditions seen by veterinarians.
- More than 85% of dogs and cats older than four years have periodontal concerns.
- One milligram of plaque contains over one trillion potentially disease-causing bacteria.
- By keeping up with your pets dental care, you can extend their life expectancy by 3-5 years.
Welcome to Bush Animal Hospital! We try to make every visit a pleasant one from the moment you walk in the door until you head home with your pet. Check out the pictures of our facility below, or feel free to stop by and take a tour during normal business hours.
Animal Hospital Policies
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- Care Credit is accepted at Bush Animal Hospital. Contact us for further information.
Useful Documents and Forms
Bush Animal Hospital is pleased to provide you with a variety of forms that can simplify the process of caring for your pet.